Delivery and Collection policy
- Delivery or collection may not take place until the purchase price has been settled in full. All purchased items are made available for collection at our warehouse (15 Thora Crescent, Wynberg).
- Mokki will arrange to deliver the item/s to customer’s home on payment of a specified fee determined in relation to delivery distance. A single delivery fee will be charged regardless of the number of items purchased.
- Deliveries by Mokki will only take place within designated areas and during office hours on working days. Kindly ensure that the place of delivery is accessible for deliveries and that you have cleared the space for the merchandise prior to delivery, together with removing breakables that could be in the way of the installers.
- Installers will not move or dissemble any of a customer’s existing furniture.
- All items made available for collection or that is delivered will be sealed in the original packaging.
- The person receiving the item/s will be required to sign the proof of receipt/delivery to indicate that each item has been received undamaged and sealed in its original packaging.
- Should the item be damaged or the packaging is not in place, this must be indicated on the proof or receipt/delivery and the company representative and the person receiving the item must both sign the proof of receipt/delivery to this effect. If necessary, the item may be returned to Mokki or swapped out at a later date if stock is not available should the item be irreparable.
- Mokki cannot be held liable under its warranty policy for any damages visible at time of collection or after installation that have not been indicated on the proof of receipt/delivery by the customer.
Exchange and returns policy
- Should a customer choose to assemble their own purchases and it does not comply with the description given on the packaging with regards to product; components or assembly instructions, a call out fee will be charged to fix item/s if Mokki agrees to offer assistance.
- No refunds or exchanges will be entertained for merchandise that has been assembled by the customer or customer’s representative.
- The purchase price will be refunded in the same form of payment tender made by the customer and may be subject to an Admin Levy.
- The exchange and refunds policy does not apply to mattresses unless the item/s is returned due to a manufacturer’s defect. The item will then be sent back to our mattress supplier and replaced if deemed faulty.
- Mokki reserves the right for a company appointed or manufacturer representative to inspect the item before a refund, repair or replacement is considered.
- Installed Mokki products have a workmanship warranty of 6 months from date of installation by Mokki installers.
- Proof of purchase is required for the terms of the Mokki warranty policy to come into operation.
- Warranties are only applicable to items that have been used in a domestic environment and do not apply to items used for commercial purposes.
- Should the item be subject to manufacturers’ defect, Mokki will repair or replace the item at no charge once it has been inspected by Mokki rep within 7 days of purchase.
- The warranty does not extend to normal wear and tear associated with domestic use and natural wood effects or characteristic imperfections such as shrinkage and changes in colour with time.
- Mokki will not be liable for any damage whatsoever whether direct or consequential arising from the use of the merchandise.